· COMMON – Function Declaration
- Function declaration, prototype
or interface contains info on how a function should be used.
- Function declaration defines
function name and type of input and output parameters.
- In C function declarations
are placed in header file so that compiler can check if you have called the
- Following is C example of
Function Declaration which says that the name of the function is displayTemperature,
it takes two input
parameters of type int and
void indicates that
it returns no value.
void addNumbers(int, int);