· BIBLE – Theories – Introduction
- Multiple theories exist which try to explain origin, structure and
purpose of different parts of Bible.
- Old Testament:
- Official stand is that Old Testament was written by Moses who was
being dictated by God.
- Documentary Theory speculates that Old
Testament was created by mixing multiple documents.
- New Testament:
- Official stand is that New Testament was written by Jesus disciples
telling us about how Jesus lived.
- CAESAR'S MESSIAH Theory speculates
that Gospels of New Testament were fiction written by Romans.