· COMPOSICA – Elements
– Hot Spots
- Hot spots allows you to show one or more elements when certain event
occurs on one or more other elements.
- Each "Hot Spots Element" can have one or more "Hot Spots
- Each "Hot Spots Pair" can contain one or more "Hot
Spots" and "Hot Popups".
- "Hot Spots" are paired with their "Hot Popus" by
having the same integer value in property "Popup Index".
- When you do certain event on any "Hot Spot", paired "Hot
Popups" will apear.
- Supported events are: on click, on roll over and timer.
- Hot popups activated by click can be closed with another click.
- Hot popups activated with timer apear after predefined time.
You can define if hot popup should then remain visible (0 sec) or
hidden after specfic amount of time (10 sec).
- Hot popups activated with mouse roll over disapear when mouse leaves