· COMPOSICA – Layers
- Each document is result of combining: Master, Dynamic and Document
- Master layer is always placed below documents and it is usually common
to all documents.
- Dynamic layer can be below or above documents and can also be used by
- Document layer is specific for current docuemtn and can't be reused on
Document layer is created by inserting elements to specific document.
- Each page can have single Master, Dynamic or Document layer.
- Master and Dynamic layers can be reused on different documents.
- It is not necessary that all documents in a single project have the
same Master or Dynamic layers.