· COMPOSICA – Styles
- Style defines object properties.
- By changing style, appearance of all objects using this style will be
- This way you can change appearance of large number of elements by
changing properties at one place - their style.
- Style doesn't contain any info on type of object unlike widget which is
collection of objects.
If you change widget, controls already created with the widget will not
be changed which is in contrast to styles.
- There are no default built int styles which you might use to change
appearence of all elements of certain type.
For instance if you want to easily change appearance of all
"Answer button" you have to create your own style and give
it to each of those buttons.
- When you create new style you can't use another style as base style or
in some way import its properties.
Applying existing style to text box, properties of that style will not
become part of new style but only changes you make