· COMPOSICA – Widgets
- Widget is saved collection of elements or single element with changed
- If you have special need of how an element or group of elements should
look like you can save them as widget.
- This widget then serves as custom element which can be easily inserted.
- Changes to the widget will have no influence on controls that were
created by inesrting that widget.
This in contrast to Styles where changes to style are reflected to the
appearance of elements using the style.
- This means that using widget is like simply copying content of another
document already containing wanted strucuture.
So creating widget simply means saving such document in a speacial
place, under widgets section, for easier reusing.