· PHOTOSHOP – Tutorials – Remove Red Eye
- This tutorial shows how to remove red eye from picture taken by
- Red component is removed by decreasing it from 100% to 0%.
To preserve brightness level green and blue component are increased
- Complex tutorial uses Channel Mixer Adjustment Layer who has mask
with black and white parts.
Channel Mixer properties are applyed only to those pixels which are
below white parts of its Mask.
- Procedure – Simple:
- Elliptical Marguee Tool – Select red part of eye
- Image – Adjustment – Channel Mixer – Red: 0% – Green: 50% – Blue:
50% – OK
- Procedure – Complex:
- Layer – New Adjustment Layer – Channel Mixer – Red: 0% – Green: 50%
– Blue: 50% – OK
- Rectangle Tool – Fill Pixels – Set Forgeround Color: Black – Drow
rectangle over entire image (original
- Set Forgeround Color: White – Pencil Tool – Draw over red part of