· PHOTOSHOP – Tutorials – Select Color Region
- This tutorial shows how to select all parts of the image that have
color inside defined color reagion.
- Then it is shown how to use such selection to create new layer or image.
- Select Color Reagion:
- Select – Color Range – Take color sample from Image
- Use Fuzziness slider to define how many similar colors should be
- All image parts that contain colors from defined color reagion are
shown in selection window as white reagions
- Copy color reagion to new layer or image:
- Edit – Copy
- Copy into new layer:
Layer – New – Layer via Copy (soldier is not
- Copy into new image:
File – New – OK – Edit – Paste (soldier is not