- This is review of Roccat Sota mouse pad.
- Roccat Sota home page is at
- Improved gliding results in better FPS experience.
- Sharp 90 degres edges are very uncomfartable.
- You will feel them both while resting your hand upon them and
especcially during vertical mouse movements.
- Discomfort is increased by the fact that top of the mosue pad is
made out of hard metal plate.
- Cut of area at the bottom of the pad only means that your palm will
slip off the pad more often.
- While trying to return it back on the pad your palm, wrist and
sleaves will get stuck on the sharp edges.
- Some of the above problems could have been solved by introducing
slopes at the edges.
- Mouse pad is 3mm thick which is just to much considering that 80%
goes to soft bottom non slip rubber.
- Non slip effect could have probably be made with much thinner
- Thin metal layer at the top easily deforms when something falls ont
the pad leaving permanent distorsion.